Tuesday, January 16, 2007

You live in Singapore right? oh.....

ok gents

Super phat kicks here, Singapore adidas Store exclusive (gheyness) done by Singapore artist Itchy Handz. It features a character made out of musical equipment, super super phat. Blue and white can really make an excellent combination when done right, and do these ever pull them off.









Want 'em? Who doesnt, but theyre way 2 phat for all of us as theyre only instore in Singapore and there are only like 25 pairs or some shit. The hope for us here is that Adidas will continue these Indy artist exclusive collabs and some will happen in NYC or LDN(fingers crossed).

Phat?
Phat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phat indeed.

minimill said...

james, too pleased here. phatties.

>Jer said...

Nothing against Adidas, but I don't really like the Superstar shoes as much as everyone else seems to. The design is pretty good though, and I definitely like the character.

James Rodrigues said...

yea, I can see where youre coming from Jer. The shell toe seems very much a drawback from a design standpoint, which is pretty much our only viewpoint here. But when you try them on, as Mill can testify, they have a chunkiness similar to the AF1, which makes em really comfortable.

>Jer said...

Yeah there's a ton of good stuff going on with the Superstar but I just don't find the shape that good. I like Adidas but sometimes I find the three stripes a little boring. I also kind of like bigger, simpler panels so the stripes sort of mess that up for me. I think what turns me off the most from the Superstars is just the fact that they have so much going on in just the basic design, if you dig what I'm saying.

James Rodrigues said...

you could say that, especially with the toe, but other thatn that, its really just the stripes and oner big panel. Some people just do a color divide at the stitch.