Wednesday, January 17, 2007

minimill - Geräusch 2

Alright, so here is a new mix by me called Geräusch 2. I figured that most people don't really know a whole lot about minimal, so this is pretty much as minimal as (I) will get. Listen to it, and if you like it, I'm glad, and if you don't, then it's not your thing and that's cool. I just want to give people an overview of minimal, so here it is.

I also tried to include some tracks that I recently reviewed, so some are in there.

NOTE: Seemed to not be working. This link should work.

1. Ricardo Villalobos - Alsbalduin (Perlon)
2. Loco Dice - Seeing Through Shadows (M_nus)
3. The Knife - Silent Shout (Troy Pierce Borado Locombia Mix) (Rabid)
4. Gaiser - Neural Block (M_nus)
5. Audiofly X - 4 Play (Get Physical)
6. Ellen Allien - Just a Woman (Spectral)
7. Jabberjaw - Girlfriend (Perlon)
8. JPLS - Program 2 (M_nus)
9. Ellen Allien & Apparat - Way Out (Robag Wruhme Vati Mafonkk Remikks) (BPitch Control)

No comments: