Sunday, January 7, 2007

minimill - Geräusch 1

Here is my mix "Geräusch 1" for all that are interested. Some know about my set up, but basically my set up isn't exactly the best, so I have to mix with little sound coming out of the speakers, which makes it hard to tell when things aren't exactly going as planned. So yeah, in some parts it may be a bit...well, bad, but let it roll. And, if you didn't hear in my previous post, the mix is named this way because there's an annoying hum throughout the whole thing (again, due to my set up). So yeah, enjoy.

EDIT: Figured I should post a tracklist, so here it is.

The Knife - Like a Pen (Rabid)
Louderbach - Grace (Anxiety) (Underl_ne)
Patrick Chardronnet - Eve By Day (Connaisseur)
Audion - Your Place or Mine? (Spectral)
The Field - Over the Ice (Kompakt)
Depeche Mode - The Sinner in Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) (Mute/White)
The Kills - No Wow (Domino)

1 comment:

DJ Beebs said...

Yeah... I know I said I didn't really like minimal, but this stuff is good. Good mix. We'll have a fat battle some time haha.