Monday, August 20, 2007

New Pumas

I'm feeling this is getting a bit bare, so here's an update many have seen, but if you haven't, it's mindfreak time.

Alife Puma First Rounds. Unless you aren't aware of the debacle Har and I went through to ultimately not get these, it was totally shitty. Kickin' sneaks though. I've honestly never seen this model before, and from what Alife did here, looks like we may be seeing a bit more of it.


Here, though, are the Sneakers n Stuff clydes, straight out of Sweden. Hot, hot, hot. Clearly nordic inspired, they're really refreshing and just a really interesting shoe.















Now that we're all in different cities, I think the pheed will probably become a lot more active.

4 comments:

>Jer said...

Did you guys see it was up on the ARC site for a little while? They had size 12s of the blacks when I checked. Probably gone now though.

Ben Kuyper said...

Nords

What is ARC, J?

minimill said...

yeah they were up there, but the time we got to the website all of the sizes we wanted were out. they posted more sizes like a week later and had the whites up in my size, but i like the blacks much better and so didnt get them (plus i had just gotten shoes)

>Jer said...

Ah. Personally, I prefer the whites, but I can understand. Which shoes did you cop?

ARC is the Alife Rivington Club